Hardees is offering a new survey to gain incite from their patrons who have recently visited their fast food restaurant. If you would like to get further details on this or other fast food surveys you can check out the MySurvey app we offer on the Google Play Store. This app allows you to see the offers from other fast food restaurants for completing their survey, such as free food and monthly or quarterly giveaways.
Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr are owned by parent company CKE restaurants and are primarily found in the Sother states and Mid West. Hardee’s has almost 2000 locations and offers fast food similar to Jack in The Box. The survey offeredby Hardees is managed by Shopmetrics, and was built to work well on a mobile device or on a desktop computer. Taking the survey is simple and only takes about 4-5 minutes to complete.
In just a few short minutes you can complete the online survey and reward yourself while giving great feedback to the Hardees franchise.
Steps to the Hardees Survey
1. Visit www.tellhardees.com which will redirect you to the Shopmetrics website. There you will see a list of winners from previous sweepstakes.
2. Click the next button if you are ready to begin.
3. Fill in the state you are from and the city followed by the address from the dropdown of the location you visited. Then click the next button.
4. Now begin completing the multiple choice options provided until you have reached the comments section. If you want to offer some words of advice or feedback about your experience you can do so.
5. Once you are done with that you will be prompted to enter the sweeptakes. Keep in mind that completing the survey is not a requirement to enter the sweepstakes which can be done by following the instructions found on the Sweepstakes rules page.
Just as a reminder, if you also visit other fast food chains you may want to download our Play Store app to see official rules and Sweepstakes from other fast food companies.